Patient Bed Alarm, Fall Detection Alarm for Elderly, Medical Alter Alarm fall prevention
Item No.: PA-36-2
l Two Reset Buttons (to stop the alarm, press two buttons at the same time)
l Nurse Call
l DC Adapter
l Sensor Mat
l Strain Relief
3. Battery compartment
l Tone switch: Alarm - Silent - Music
l Volume switch: Hi - Low
l Delay switch: 0S - 2S
l Function switch: Floor - Bed (floor and chair/bed alarm option)
l Standby, green light
l Low battery, yellow light
l Alarm ring, red light
How to Use
1) Set the desired alarm and tone setting in the batterycompartment.
2) Attach the monitor to the desired location using strap, or the back clip working with wall socket and U bracket (which U bracket has strong spring, not easy broken).
3) Plug the sensor into the alarm monitor.
4) Place the sensor pad onthe chair/bed or the magnet /buckle belt sensor onthe patient so it is firmly in place.
5) The alarm is activated when the patient moves from the sensor pador opens the sensor belt. To reset the alarm monitor, either reset the monitor, or place the patient back on the sensorpad / re-fastenthe sensor belt.