Exit Alarm Set For Falls Management And Wandering Prevention
l Reset Button
l Sensor Pad
l Cable Relief
l Volume switch: High - Low
l Tone switch: Music - Alarm
l Standby, green light
l Low battery, yellow light
l Alarm ring, red light
How to Use
1) Set the desired alarm and tone setting
2) Attach the monitor to the desired location using the straps
3) Plug the sensor into the alarm monitor.
4) Place the sensor pad on the chair / bed or the magnet / buckle belt on the patient so it is firmly in place.
5) The alarm is activated when the patient moves from the sensor pad or opens the sensor belt. To reset the alarm monitor, either reset the monitor, or place the patient back on the sensor pad / re-fasten the sensor belt.