Fall Prevention Bed Alarms for Elderly-Bed Sensor Pad Alarm
l Reset Button
l Volume switch: High - Low
l Tone switch: Music - Alarm
l Sensor Pad
l Strain Relief
l Standby, green light
l Low battery, yellow light
l Alarm ring, red light
How to Use
1) Set the desired alarm and tone setting on sides
2) Attach the monitor to the desired location using strap, or the back clip working with socket
3) Plug the sensor into the alarm monitor.
4) Place the sensor pad on the chair/bed or the Velcro/buckle belt on the patient so it is firmly in place.
5) The alarm is activated when the patient moves from the sensor pad or opens the sensor belt. To reset the alarm monitor, either reset the monitor, or place the patient back on the sensor pad / re-fasten the sensor belt.