l Reset Button
l Volume switch: Hi - Low
l Tone switch: Music - Silent - Alarm
l Nurse Call
l Cable Relief
l DC Adapter
l Sensor Mat
4. Battery compartment
l Function switch: Floor - Bed (floor and chair/bed alarm option)
l Standby, green light
l Low battery, yellow light
l Alarm ring, red light
How to Use
1) Set the desired alarm and tone setting
2) Attach the monitor to the desired location using strap, or the back clip working with wall socket
and U bracket (which U bracket has strong spring, not easy broken).
3) Plug the sensor into the alarm monitor.
4) Place the sensor pad on the chair/bed or the magnet / buckle belt sensor on the patient so it is firmly in place.
1) Chair Sensor Pad: 7x15'', 10x15'', 15x15'', 12x12'', 12x20''
2) Bed Sensor Pad: 10x30'', 15x30'', 20x30''
3) Foor Mat Sensor : 20x30'', 24x36'', 24x48'', 36x68'', 26x38''