l Function switch: Bed - Floor (chair/bed alarm and floor option)
l Standby, green light
l Low battery, yellow light
l Alarm ring, red light
How to Use
1) Set the desired alarm and tone setting
2) Attach the monitor to the desired location using the back clip working with socket
3) Plug the sensor into the alarm monitor.
4) Place the sensor pad on the chair/bed or the Velcro/buckle belt on the patient so it is firmly in place.
5) The alarm is activated when the patient moves from the sensor pad or opens the sensor belt. To reset the alarm monitor, either reset the monitor, or place the patient back on the sensor pad / re-fasten the sensor belt.
6) Plug floor mat into alarm monitor.
7) Position the floor mat on the floor, next to the bed, or in front of a doorway. Step on the floor mat. The alarm will sound. Press the Reset button to silence and reset the fall monitor.